Depositary Automations Specialist, Senior Associate
Your new team
Depositary function is defined by regulatory authorities, UCITS and AIF Rulebook, to a collective investment scheme to safeguard the assets (safekeeping duties) and protect the interest of investors (supervisory duties). Depositary essentially acts both as a supervisor (the 'legal conscience') of a fund, overseeing certain fund transactions (redemptions and investor payments to the fund) and as a custodian over the fund's assets.
Depositary functions include all the controls performed on the lifecycle of the investment fund in order to oversee that the fund is performing in accordance with the requirements of the directives, rules and regulations.
What you will be responsible for:
- analyze, design, develop, test, and debug VBA solutions – provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings,
- cooperate with Depositary teams in order to find automation/transformation possibilities (using Xceptor, Alteryx, VBA, Python, Lean),
- support Depositary DEV Team – engage in global initiatives / projects (GMAS, EUDT)
- lead and mentor junior developers,
- work in a complex deadline driven projects - effectively coordinating activities between business SME, developers and managers,
- follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service
- establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues - demonstrate collaboration with other teams and departments,
- maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior,
- demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work,
What skill and qualifications we are looking for?
- Strong VBS skills – proven track record of previous developments
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills; advanced command of English
- Fund Administration knowledge – pervious experience in Fund Accounting, Investment Compliance, Financial Reporting will be an asset.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Lean experience and certificate
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.