Business Analysis, SRA
Why this role is important to us:
This is a role within the Transformation program for an individual to join the technology validation effort through insightful data analysis in production environment. This person will be responsible for ongoing management of the testing of new functionalities in APAC, documenting test cases, performing root-cause analysis and providing training to support final adoption.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analysis, SRA , you will:
- Manage testing operations to meet the 30 days SLA testing window with the goal of faster implementation of new features to the business teams
- Effectively represent live operations teams by providing clear and comprehensive feedback on tool “usability” and effectiveness to the Agile Development teams.
- Design detailed test scripts and coordinate test execution including automation of data collection and analysis
- Consolidate test results for publication
- Interact with internal Design & Re-engineering teams as well as Business Units to provide OJT, product demos and standardized user-documentation to facilitate technology adoption
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 or more years of financial services industry experience (preferably in Fund Accounting)
- Demonstrated ability to think and act with innovation and creativity
- Demonstrated record of effective Fund Accounting management and leadership
- Preferably, a broad experience of business lines and/or functions within the region
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical abilities
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 + years working experience; Bachelor degree; Valuation background preferred.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.