Cost Accountant - Beloit, WI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About Applied Health & Nutrition:
The Applied Health & Nutrition division presents a remarkable combination of technical capabilities, innovative applications and consumer insight understanding. Applied Health & Nutrition supports Kerry’s alignment with industry trends such as nutrition, clean label and food safety while the vast portfolio of advanced technologies serves the food, animal nutrition, biotech, fermentation and pharmaceutical markets. Customers come to us for our innovative ideas and integrated solutions, assured that Kerry is where it all comes together for our customers. A career here will offer you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What You'll Do
The Operations Cost Accountant / Operations Finance Analyst will support the Operations Finance Performance Manager. On a high level, you'll:
- Support commercial teams (product costing investigation, multi-year trend analysis, new product costing, etc)
- Support operations finance teams (training / coaching plant controllers, transactional support, cost allocation review, go-to resource for plant accountants, etc)
- MAPICS SuperUser including troubleshooting
- Continuous Improvement focus such as building templates, developing cost analysis tools, cluster reporting tools, etc
What You'll Need
- Degree in accounting or finance from an accredited program
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing as a cost accounting or similar such as finance analyst to support manufacturing sites
- Strong Excel Skills including pivot tables & advance formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced skills with excel (pivot tables & advanced formulas Vlookup, sumif), Power BI, Microsoft Access
- SAP experience preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.