Business Project Lead # 163041
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As a Business Project Lead within the Data, Analytics & Financial Strategy team, you will join a growing and dynamic team focused on solving Finance related problems. We deliver our projects in a nimble manner leveraging our strong soft skills and as well as utilizing a range of tools to deliver the best results to the business.
- Opportunity to lead projects focused on delivering impact across the Finance division
- Close interaction and partnering with senior partners, applying your problem solving skills on a broad range of key business problems
- Being part of a strong and ambitious team, with diverse profiles, international background and a strongly collaborative and impact oriented environment
- The chance to expand your analytics skillset, using an array of languages and tools available within the team
- The chance to expand your banking & financial understanding
- 5+ years of experience with a top tier consulting firm (manager or above level), or a successful track record as a project leader within a large corporate (ideally, a banking institution)
- An above-average university degree, ideally with specialization in business, economics or engineering
- Drive and energy to generate create and impactful solutions for complex problems
- Demonstrated ability in managing initiatives and projects with leadership experience
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills, strong thought leadership and story-lining capabilities, structured and results oriented way of working, and ability to get things done
- First-rate communication skills and experience in collaborating with senior management, ability to influence and reach joint decisions
- Highly motivated, hardworking individual with desire to continually learn new skills and systematically improve
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.