Senior Consultant – Fund Static Data
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for accurate creation and on-going maintenance of fund static data, supporting each location across EMEA. Success is measured through accuracy, timeliness and client satisfaction. Strong communication, planning and organization skills are critical to ensuring success.
You will be expected to actively work on complex problems and client issues. You will work closely with senior members of the offshore static data team, the onshore new business teams across fund accounting, transfer agency and other internal stakeholders. You will work in a consultative manner to ensure the optimum operating model is achieved.
In your role, you will work closely with the India fund static data team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading engagement with India fund static data team and wider onboarding teams. Working collaboratively to resolve complex issues or problems.
- Completion of oversight and quality assurance of the output from India static data team
- Identify and work to resolve any service level issues through regular review of KPIs
- You will be located in Limerick. Your line manager will be the head of operations for EMEA fund static data.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for completing oversight and completing accuracy checks for the data. Ensures there are robust controls and procedures in place. Leads team of people to deliver services as per agreed service level agreements.
- Act as the fund static data representative in forums with the wider New Business Teams
- Leads engagement with each onshore and offshore location to ensure service standards are in line with service level agreements.
- Data Steward with responsibility for ensuring adherence to the data governance standards and procedures. Works with wider team to resolve data quality issues identified and proactivity works with data governance team to improve governance model
- Is a subject matter expert and understands how it fits into the overall Transfer Agency and Fund Accounting ecosystem, how users interact with the system, and the future state vision.
- Be seen as a subject matter expert with end to end knowledge of the fund utility application and the fund domain.
- Works independently and with the business to understand the process improvement opportunities to improve the fund utility application.
- Act as a senior escalation point within the team for complex problems / client issues.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Extensive technical product knowledge within a Funds environment
- Experience of managing teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels, and will display effective communication and coaching skills.
- The ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.