Senior Manager – Finance BI Reporting
Senior Manager – Finance BI Reporting - Tableau
- Join a dynamic team that deals with data across the Financial Services portfolio.
- Plenty of scope to introduce and streamline insights reporting practices
- Great growth opportunities across organisation
As a Senior Manager – Finance BI reporting in the team, you will be responsible generating insights from data that is available to the group. You will have freedom to set up new practices and will be using Tableau reporting tool to generate insights. You will also need to have great stakeholder engagement.
See yourself in our team
You will be reporting into Executive Manager Line 1 risk and will be expected to be an active contributor within the greater finance and group BI Communities to grow and promote BI within the organisation. Your primary purpose is to enable the BU finance teams by capacity creation, capability development, Govern data, and Generate insights to present to the group.
More Specifically You Will
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve, automate, simplify and de-risk existing BAU finance processes leveraging BI tooling
- Ownership for BI solutions productionised through the BI Hub
- Partner and build BU specific BI solution to enable both BU finance and FS Chief Controls Office
- Partner BU Finance teams in building insights and analytics through provisioning of approved data, efficient and effective analytics/visualisation leveraging BI tooling
- Drive accountability to ensure consistent, quality and timely strategic solutions to analytical capability and/or reporting solutions.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset by challenging the status quo in order to evolve and improve our services offerings
- Promote and ensure compliance with the GDO/SUDO (Group Data Office/ Support Unit Data Office) published guidelines across our BI & Analytics Stack
- Act as a point of escalation to data offices (GDO/SUDO) as required for any instances where your BU is failing to adhere to established BI standards and requested best practices
We’re Interested in Hearing from People Who Have
- Solid experience with creating dashboards and providing credible insights into financial data.
- Ability to think analytically
- Proficient user of reporting tool Tableau.
- Must have familiarity with databases, data design and forms.
- Strong understanding of financial services, accounting background (general ledger, etc.)
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement capabilities while engaging with other business units.
What's in it for you?
When you live the CBA values, we can offer great opportunities; whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the Code of Conduct guides our decision making so we can do what’s right in every situation.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 13/12/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.