This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation with headquarters in Bristol. The Management Accountant will be involved in all aspects of finance across an international business.
The Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities;
- Complete month end close for individual companies ensuring all general ledger transactions are posted, including accruals / prepayments and revaluations of foreign currency balances.
- Prepare and review management accounts for individual companies, providing an explanation of variances.
- Ensure payments and funds are processed globally, multi currency bank reconciliations are up to date and cashflow forecasting updated.
- Ensure intercompany transactions are recorded and agreed with other parties.
- Ensure other balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled and reconciling items resolved on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes, including VAT, Duty, Sales Tax (USA) and corporation taxes.
- Lead and support key financial processes - payroll, expenses, fixed asset accounting, Accounts Payable and Credit and provide cover across the team.
- Assist in stock management and valuation, and developing margin reporting.
- Support the Financial Controller with business analysis on a regular and adhoc basis - being seen as a point of contact for the business.
- Develop knowledge of financial and business systems and assist in implementing changes and resolving issues.
- Identify and implement improvements to business processes, controls and reporting and support projects as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in an international business. You;ll be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification and be a confident ERP user.
A salary of up to £35,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to develop your career with a growing business