Financial Reporting Manager
The main functions of the role of Financial Reporting Manager will be to manage and control the production of financial data and returns to comply with all regulatory and internal reporting requirements and provide technical financial insight to guide business decisions and safeguard the companies assets.
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies. They value their employers. They empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and recognise and reward their contribution. They are a company that respects their employees and broader communities.
- Plan, manage & review the production of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports to meet both regulatory requirements and internal reporting needs.
- Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk efficiently and safeguard the company's assets.
- Guide & advise on financial reporting matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions based on a clear understanding of any implications.
- Anticipate and assess the financial impact of legal and regulatory changes in order to influence outcomes, communicate possible implications for the Business and ensure on-going compliance.
- Build and maintain effective relations with regulatory and professional bodies to protect their reputation and ensure it is appropriately represented within the industry; and
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what's expected of them, and can maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential.
This role with suit a Chartered accountant from a recognised audit firm with at least 2 years post-qualified experience gained within Commerce and Industry, ideally within a leadership role. Strong management skills and technical experience (including UK GAAP/IFRS) will be required.
They pride themselves on being a great place to work, so along with a supportive culture and ongoing development opportunities, you can also look forward to some very attractive benefits. You'll be rewarded with:
- competitive salary up to £70,000 per annum
- bonus scheme of up to 25% of your annual salary
- 20% pension (12% employer contribution)
- a variety of other benefits including a £20 gym subsidy, staff discounts and our health and well-being cash plan.
Based at their Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance with access to a variety of on-site facilities.