Assistant Accountant, Special Project
Function of Special Project (SP) Team
- Operate as part of Finance SSC.
- Responsible for the statutory accounts of the various subsidiaries within the Group, in compliance with the relevant GAAP, regulations and company policies.
- Provision of financial and management reports to support business decision making.
- Drive process & system improvements while balancing the need for internal control.
- Prepare financial and analysis reports for management review, and other ad hoc reports.
- Coordinating and handling preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Developing reports template for teams across the business.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Any ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by the Department.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Good understanding of IFRS.
- Highly motivated with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, committed, good interpersonal skills, with a strong desire for growth and career progression.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in record to reporting area.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in SAP ECC or SAP HANA system will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese is an advantage.