An exceptional opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Finance Manager to lead the finance function of this growing mining company.
- Diverse Hands-on role
- Adelaide based Head Office
- Mining & Resources Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join this rapidly growing mining success story. Following a recent acquisition and expansion of their mining operations, we are seeking an experienced, driven and ambitious Finance Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment where things are constantly evolving.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Finance Manager will oversee the Company's accounting and administrative functions and act as business partner to Senior Managers, providing financial reports and information to assist in decision making. Its main purpose is to provide the highest level of service providing accurate cost reporting and analysis as well as managing statutory reporting and taxation requirements.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Accurate and timely preparation of all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and performance reports at Company and Departmental level.
- Manage cash flow planning and the development of financial strategies and banking relationships.
- Responsible for Payroll processing requiring a full understanding of Payroll requirements in a Mining / Shift related environment.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and income tax return.
- Financial Planning and Analysis of organisational performance against annual budget and Company strategy.
- Development of appropriate accounting policies, systems, processes and controls.
- Review and approval of Bank reconciliations and foreign currency transactions.
- Mentor and develop the finance team managing work allocation, problem resolution, performance evaluation and building of an effective team dynamic.
- Develop performance measures that support the Group's strategic direction.
To be considered for this role you must be CA or CPA qualified with over 10 years' experience with relevant tertiary qualifications. You will have strong technical accounting skills, experience leading teams and the ability to analyse complex business situations.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Manager who has demonstrated credentials in a mining, engineering or construction environment.
If you are looking for a rewarding hands on role in an exciting organisation then please apply with your latest CV and cover letter.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno in our Hudson Adelaide office on Ph 8223 8824, quoting Ref No. 197033.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.