Accounts Payable Administrator
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator for our client in East Hartford, CT. The person will be responsible for daily customer invoicing, cross–trained in certain cash receipts functions and A/P functions.
- Establish and maintain customer credit accounts and relationship ensuring all matters concerning overdue balances, short payments and notes are properly documented.
- Prepare and present on weekly account receivable analysis to Controller
- Resolve any issues regarding customer orders and exceeded credit limits.
- Track and prioritize credit accounts and update credit limits for existing customers periodically.
- High School Diploma required.
- Five or more years of experience in credit and collections preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software experience required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER