Lead Finance Analyst
Manchester city centre based, massively successful branded business with a passion for promoting talent and encouraging a flexible working culture.
We are looking for a qualified accountant who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON UNDER 6 WEEKS NOTICE PERIOD!
This Finance Analyst role is looking to appoint in December - new year, new job!
The key responsibilities for this Manchester based Finance Analyst role will be as follows;* Work closely with key business leaders to deliver detailed and accurate reports, financial plans and assumptions
* Make sure any risk and opportunities are identified and embedded into future forecasts, presenting any financial impacts they might have
* Provide reconciliation and variance analysis across the different business areas on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* Support communication with the leadership teams to make sure they can make well informed decisions that improve business performance
* Provide trial analysis and support for key projects, including Test and Learn analysis
* Look out for any new techniques and methodologies to improve insights and regularly report on any changes to the external economic market
The successful candidate for this brilliant Lead Finance Analyst role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to work collaboratively to push for excellence
- Immediately available or on under a 6 week notice period
- A great eye for detail with a natural commercial acumen
- A change maker, holding an ability to spot new opportunities and drive continuous improvement
This unique and exciting Lead Finance Analyst role in Manchester can offer a salary of £42,000 - £45,000 based on experience, + a range of unique benefits and a flexible working environment.