Financial Risk Manager- Global Consultancy with PE Clients
Advise clients by defining & executing appropriate risk management strategies, focusing on interest rate and foreign exchange exposures.
Client DetailsOur client is a high performing, high energy, global consultancy offering financial risk management and operational treasury services.They provide clarity, guidance and expert knowledge in the management of Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange, Cash, Banking and Commodities.For 30 years our client has supported corporates and financial sponsors worldwide - with offices in New York, London, Singapore and Sydney.Their specialist skills and experience have helped their clients to complete deals in excess of $185 billion. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast paced, high performing, innovative organisation where you can work both autonomously as well as as part of a team whilst advising exciting clients on M&A projects then this could be the organisation for you!
DescriptionAdvise clients by defining & executing appropriate risk management strategies, focusing on interest rate and foreign exchange exposures.Understand the clients financial risks in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy.Offer and deliver robust project proposals.Build new sources of business through methodical and systematic business development practices.Work closely with the other consultants in the development of strategies, setting objectives, policies and plans.
ProfileQualified IRM or ACA candidates with prior hands-on responsibility for the development of interest and/or foreign exchange strategies.Ability to understand the financial risks faced by a business in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy.In-depth knowledge of different types of financial derivatives.Familiarity with hedge accounting.Ideally, experience acquired in the banking sectorExperience within corporate treasury and/or consulting experience focused on risk management strategiesEntrepreneurial drive and a consultative style; strong listening skills, articulate and with excellent writing skills.Relish the opportunity in which they can ultimately directly drive compensation.Willingness to travel
- Opportunity to consult with high performance private equity backed companies and financial institutions.
- Opportunity to develop risk management skills in relation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth organisation where you can develop business relationships and on-board new clients.
- An extremely exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial risk management professional with experience in FOREX and hedging to develop their career.
- Salary is negotiable prior to application.
- Please contact Rebecca Scuffam for more details.