Payroll/ Accounts Assistant
Our client are a large pharmaceuticals business based in Milton Keynes who are currently looking for a payroll/ accounts assistant to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Throughout this tough year this business have seen large growth due to the nature of the company and have a fantastic supportive culture. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexible hours as well as a good work life balance.
The duties of this payroll/ accounts assistant will be:
- Processing weekly timesheets for weekly and monthly payroll
- Run monthly payroll, review imported values and adjust individuals pay as necessary e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, overtime etc
- Process all leavers and joiners on the payroll and add to pension scheme when necessary
- Raising sales invoices on finance system
- Weekly Cashbook postings onto finance system
- Ad hoc reconciliations
The successful payroll/ accounts assistant will have sufficient experience in running a monthly and weekly payroll as well as accounts experience with various finance systems. You will also be a comfortable user of excel on a daily basis.
There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate candidate and flexible working hours as well.