The successful individual will be responsible for maintaining robust financial controls and have the freedom to identify and implement potential improvements to processes.
Growing SME business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly management pack; analysing sales, purchasing and stock and presenting this report to the Board of Directors.
- Preparation of annual forecasts, providing commentary and variance analysis as required
- Supervise and manage accounts team, including sales ledger, purchase ledger and accounts assistant.
- Liaising with auditors, preparing all schedules and working with them to produce published financial statements.
- Processing monthly payroll and pensions.
- Taking a leading role in ad hoc project work.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Resilient, focused and confident person with ambition to succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team and prioritise a busy workload.
Excellent progression opportunities.