Analyst - Credit Debt Collection with Turkish
Are you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes', join our Turkish Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for:
- monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
- contacting with customers via phone and mail,
- ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
- providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
- coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
- investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
- booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
- About 2 years of experience in accounting, especially accounts receivables/collection activities
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset
- Fluent Turkish and advanced English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.