Audit Manager – Capital Planning & Enterprise Risk Management #152809
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
To complete our audit team in Raleigh, New York, or London we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager. It's a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
About the team: We are a distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
- Play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, coordinate to plan annual audit
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Manage creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization
- Coordinate with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank’s senior management
- Encourage and manage audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Manage a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 8 years of work experience relating to audit, risk management or in the financial industry is a plus!
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial is essential
- Have outstanding analytical, problem solving skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and present in a simple and concise way
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, ability to learn and time management skills to gain trust and deliver efficiently under pressure
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.