Data Analytics Specialist for Internal Audit #146978
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we’re investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful, diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity, analyzing large datasets and databases to support the IA team in delivering insightful assurance? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit a Data Analytics specialist.
Join us and you will:
- Implement, maintain and monitor data feeds from around the bank into the Internal Audit data repositories
- Lead, plan, perform and handle execution/reporting on audits by owning and executing data analytics based testing
- Have the opportunity to become a trusted advisor and partner to audit teams, building data analytics tests based on walkthroughs with the audit team to understand their requirements
- Translate Audit business requirements into analytics tests and work to obtain the necessary data to implement it, use his/her existing business knowledge to drive the testing strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships within Internal Audit across all locations, as well as other control functions within the bank to build analytics solutions
- Proactively engage Internal Audit team to find opportunities to leverage technology and analytics, in connection with risk assessment and audit execution processes
- Display your good communication, interpersonal skills and your ability to understand requirements from users with varying levels of technical knowledge coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- Help oversee the use of Data Analytics in the ongoing risk assessment and rolling out audit plans
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working alongside auditors on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or another quantitative field.
- Strong SQL and proven data analytics skills including mining data, interpreting results, working with statistics, trends, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Existing business knowledge in banking, finance or accounting.
- Experienced in using data visualization products and technologies (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with ETL technologies such as MS SSIS or any relevant ETL tools
- Understanding of the importance of handling risk and quality on data projects
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
Ms. B. Ott would be happy to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.