Business Analyst, Assc 2
Who We are looking for
The corporate communications role is responsible for developing and overseeing State Street Hangzhou’s corporate engagement and communication strategy and leading its execution with internal and external partners, with the aim to strengthen employee engagement and raise State Street profile in China. The role will have regular engagement with local senior management, media, government and other internal & external stakeholders.
Why this role is important to us
This is a role within Business Consulting & Solution unit in Legal Entity. Main responsibilities are to understand the workflow, provide full time support on hub CAO & demand management to business, analyze data exceptions in demand platform. The role involves integration with various stakeholders locally and overseas. Excellent communication skills and strong analysis ability will be helpful.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analysis, A2, you will:
- Act as CAO support and become an SME of Demand platform on Demand data management.
- Periodically review Demand platform data and communicate with Business teams for required actions if any.
- Liaise with various stakeholders like local/regional business teams, LFO, Transformation and demand teams where required for query solution
- Work independently to research and resolve problems with best practice
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems.
- Act as tool administrator for data loading, access control etc.
- Participate in budget/MYF settings for the hub and act as data loading contact as required.
- Closely work with Poland Database solution team to facilitate and support tool enhancement as required
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 or more years of financial services industry experience
- Strong English written and spoken ability
- Must be self-motivated, independent thinking and show initiative in different circumstances
- Able to work without close supervision, attention to detail under pressure
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS office skills, especially MS Excel, Access skills necessary
- Basic SQL database knowledge (Select, Update, Delete coding in database)
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above and minimum 2 years’ experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operation
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.