Assistant Manager -Investment Performance Analysis
About the Employer
InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infrastructure for institutional investors to invest in hedge funds. Our clients are pension funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, funds of funds and family offices.
Our services are based on independent governance, transparency and rigorous risk management for hedge fund investments. We bring decades of experience in building efficient financial operations infrastructure and a deep understanding of how to mitigate operational risk for institutions investing in hedge funds.
InfraHedge believes that institutional focus will redefine the hedge fund industry and thus our services break new ground in many ways. We differentiate ourselves by de-coupling asset management from risk management and are totally focused on providing a very high quality operating infrastructure and risk analytics that facilitate risk management.
Our core values are as follows and we expect all employees to demonstrate these in day to day work:
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified, analytical and highly articulate individual with the right work experience to join a high impact company that provides leading edge services that will redefine how institutions invest in hedge funds. The right individual will be customer friendly, have a curious mind, a creative problem solving attitude, an uncompromising standard of personal excellence and an ability to lead a small but highly focused team that interacts closely with investors and hedge fund managers.
- 4-5 Years of post graduate experience in Hedge Fund Accounting/Operations or equivalent,
- Understands Hedge Fund Strategies and hedge fund investing
- Understanding of Hedge Fund NAV processes , fund structures and fee computations
- Hands on middle office or NAV operations experience and focus
- Ability to work in a team with focus on delivery in tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- CA/CFA or equivalent is a must
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.