Business Analysis, Sr Assc
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analysis, Sr Assc, you will:
- Completes data analysis, profiling, and data mappings.
- Interfaces with data experts and data sourcing resources.
- Assists in the data validation process.
- Writes Excel functions for data review and troubleshooting.
- Assists in the development of conceptual/logical data models with appropriate business contexts.
- Employs analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking skills to improve processes.
- Study, evaluate, and document current and future business processes while staying aligned with strategic goals.
- Maintain effective working relationships with organizational team.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated excellence in business writing, development of business process flow diagrams, making comparisons regarding current and future processes, and effective communication
- 2-3 years’ experience data analysis and/or reporting/ business intelligence
- Familiarity with Excel functions and formulas
- Familiarity with financial reporting and data warehousing principles
- Basic knowledge of databases management practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that can interact with diverse audiences
- Flexible working hours may be required
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.