Commercial Accountant - Marketing
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract Commercial Accountant role based in Slough. This role requires someone who is working/has previously worked for an FMCG with Sales and Marketing business partnering experience.
This Commercial Accountant role is working for a global, reputable and well known FMCG company based in Slough.
This temporary Commercial Accountant role will involve the following responsibilities:
- You will provide a high level of financial support to the UK Marketing teams. The role involves reporting and analysing financial results within the UK commercial business.
- Working closely with brand / category marketing teams providing support with monthly financial analysis, budgets / forecasts and ad-hoc queries.
- Perform key tasks, including month end procedures, within the commercial finance team, to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate.
- Complete ad-hoc financial analysis on UK management projects to ensure robust financials behind decision making process.
- Build quarterly brand forecasts & annual plans.
- Prepare financial models to assess profitability of Category product launches
- Assist with tasks in other areas of the finance department as required
The successful candidate for this temporary Commercial Accountant role will need to have the following skills:
- FMCG background is essential
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing essential
- Sales/Marketing forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be Part Qualified/Finalist level ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven track record of building relationships outside of Finance
This is a temporary 6 month fixed term contract position with car parking on site, competitive salary, car allowance and a bonus!