- Assisting finance team with all areas of accounting and reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
- A successful and growing organisation with a reputable name within their field.
- Process supplier payments.
- Assisting with cash-flow forecasts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Tracking expenses.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Assisting with reporting and budgeting.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Reconcile and document invoices.
- Processing transactions.
- Supplier payment run.
- Updating ledgers and budgets.
- An Accounting and Finance Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1.
- At least 1 years experience within a finance team or suitable placement year.
- A highly motivated and driven candidate.
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to pick up new processes and techniques quickly.
- Strong Excel skills - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables etc.
- Competitive salary accompanied with great benefits.
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation.
- Great working environment and team culture.
- Opportunity for progression.