Securing the role of management accountant will see you report into the number 1 in finance. You will work synonymously to produce accounting reports and prepare the monthly and annual accounts. You will take on a multitude of outputs within this role, with full management of all income as well as producing reports, forecasting and the analysis of KPI's.
Our client is local and well known housing association who are in a good position to progress and develop their finance team. With a recognisable brand built upon a customer focused reputation our client is confident they can offer an exciting career within their firm by joining their established team.
- Assist in control and maintenance of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Fixed Asset reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist in the Production of forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of year end documentation for statutory purposes
- Responsibility for HMRC reporting
- Completion of financial returns in accordance to government requirements
- Produce management accounts
- Production of cash flow forecasts
- Working towards (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in completing monthly Management Accounts
- Experience of assisting with or producing management accounts
For an ambitious Accountant looking to gain more commercial exposure this is the perfect opportunity. Working alongside the Financial Controller, you will gain tangible reporting knowledge from both a finance and business standpoint which will help you grow within the company. This Management Accountant job offers a competitive annual salary combined with attractive benefits.