We are looking for an Accounts Officer to join our team.
Hilton Pharma is among the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in every market within which it operates. We recruit the best professionals on the basis of their performance, and foster individual and professional development of each employee through continuous feedback and rigorous training. If you are energetic, agile, and passionate about what you do, Hilton Pharma is the organization for you.
- Must have sound knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payables.
- Import /Local vendors payments with compliance of requisition tax requirement.
- Import related fund request processing, advance settlement against Imports shipment and reconciliation.
- Inventory consumption reports, GR/IR, Vendor ageing and other related activities on monthly basis.
- Accruals, prepayments, payable and inventory control.
- FBR/SRB notices and preparing data as requisite by the tax authorities.
- Submission of periodic tax return to FBR/SRB.
- Must be completely aware fixed asset module.
- Must have worked on SAP.
- Co ordinating month end financial closing activities on monthly basis
Eligibility Criteria: ACCA Finalist / ACCA Affiliate with at least 1 year of experience, preferably in pharma / manufacturing sector