Financial Planning Analyst - high growth business
High growth, e-commerce based retail business is recruiting a brand new Financial Analyst role due to growth. The role involves budgeting, forecasting, planning and business partnering.
My client, based in Surrey, is an exciting, high growth e-commerce retail business based in Surrey. Commutable from Berkshire and west Surrey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of FP&A with:
- Budgeting and forecasting on an annual and quarterly basis
- Longer term financial planning
- Analysis of performance against budget from a revenue, profitability and cost perspective
- Ad hoc project work in line with the ongoing growth of the business
- Partnering with non-finance colleagues
To be considered you will have relevant experience in commercial finance / financial planning and analysis. Good excel skills and be a good communicator. You will be qualified or qualified by experience.
Salary to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits