Regional Financial & Planning Analyst [ FP&A]
As a Regional Financial & Planning Analyst, you are required to work closely with the regional and group finance teams to ensure global month reporting i.e. forecasts and analysis of monthly trading results, by working hand in hand with the GL team and various functions to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
Our Client is listed MNC which has a very strong team of finance analysis professionals in Kuala Lumpur. Their main focus is to build a strong team of finance professionals to work together and grow together. As a result, the organization practices work life balance, work hard play hard culture and people who joined them have huge job satisfaction.
At this juncture, their business partnering division has changed their strategy and have few positions opened for strong talent within the analysis team environment. They are looking to welcome on board a Regional Financial & Planning Analyst, and potentially groom this talent to grow with the organization to take up leadership position in the future.
- Work closely with the regional and group finance teams to ensure global month reporting i.e., forecasts and analysis of monthly trading results, by working hand in hand with the GL team and various functions to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- Involved in Company's monthly and quarterly financial reporting as well as management information reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of a robust annual budget, reporting and forecast analysis that clearly outline the key performance drivers and assumptions.
- Support Regional Finance on profitability, variance analysis, monitor spending vs plan for project and Opex.
- Assist in prepare Cost & Headcount reports for the Shared Services Centre and productivity analysis.
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the financial analysis reports which will be used for decision making
- To perform any tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Identify and drive various process improvements, to ensure that the month end closing timeline is met.
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc)
- Minimum 5 years of accounting & finance experience, particularly in high level of analysis work done.
- Strong team player and outgoing personality.
- Sharp attention to details, enjoys performing analysis and have strong passion in driving growth for the whole division.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience in SAP ERP software is an advantage.
- Immediately available candidates is given advantage.
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment and team culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.