Finance Manager - F&B
As the Finance Manager, you will be leading the finance team and be responsible for the full spectrum of finance and accounting function. In addition, you will also be the finance advisor to the Managing Director.
Our client is one of the fast growing F&B Business in not just Malaysia but also SEA countries. The are now looking for ambitious Finance Manager to join them and grow the business. Eventually, they are also plan to go for IPO exercise within 3 years.
- leading a team of 5 people
- overseeing the finance day to day operation and reporting in compliance with applicable accounting standards and procedure
- ensure the internal control are always up to date and sufficient
- supervise oversea subsidiaries accounting and finance function to ensure local law, regulation, SOP, accounting standard is adhered
- develop a strong financial control environment and provide meaning financial information for decision making
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA/ICAEW) is a MUST
- has MIN 8 years of relevant working experience in both commercial and audit background
- has strong accounting knowledge and well versed with IFRS and taxation
- Able to gain and contribute to the most fast growing F&B business
- Exposure to help a company to go through IPO process
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018