Sr. Business Analyst(business analysis, operations analysis, process d
Email resume to hr at bricklogix.com
Functional Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Work Location: 100 Gold Street, New York, NY 10038
Anticipated Start Date: 11/23/2020
Expected Project Duration: 10/19/2021
Client Interview Format: Skype
Expected Billable Hours/Week: Full Time – 35 Hours/Week
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development has a need for an experienced Senior Business Analyst for Lead Inspections for PD Project to act a liaison between program and technology staff to build the following components:
– Lead complaint intake for private dwelling buildings.
– Allow capture of lead related information and remedial actions.
– Lead inspections for private dwellings.
– Notice of violation and letters.
– Reporting on Lead inspections and remedial actions,
The candidate will execute the following tasks:
• Document and analyze current state business processes and activities in line with business analysis best practices.
• Determine needs and clearly articulate them as simple use cases and acceptance criteria for features and enhancements.
• Drive the requirements gathering process and coordination across multiple user groups and development teams to ensure solution provided matches business needs.
• Document business objectives learned from requirement sessions. Ensure adherence to business objectives learned from such sessions.
• Benchmark program's productivity. Translate data insights into a story that is both compelling and actionable to impact process and business improvement.
• Design future state business process to drive engagement, efficiency, effectiveness and business value.
• Develop a strong program relationship by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with program team members
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis, operations analysis, and/or process design
- 2+ years of management consulting experience as a business analyst or in a similar role
- Awareness of Agile software development and deployment practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly being able to discuss business needs to both technical and non–technical staff
- Independent thinking and decision–making skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment and the ability to adapt plans to unexpected changes
- Excellent people skills and the ability to provide leadership in a collaborative, teamdriven approach
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity
- A fast learner
- An end–to–end thinker
- Experience collaborating on a strategic delivery team
- Experience working on projects in the public sector and/or related to public assistance programs
- Advanced degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred (e.g. Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, Computer Science, Information Systems, Urban Planning, Law, etc.)
Special Requirements: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (including 1 hour for lunch, not paid), 35 work hours per week, possible evenings and/or weekends. Assignment hours do not include official city holidays– provided by Dice