Acquisitions Finance Manager
My client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Finance Manager to support the on boarding and integration of newly acquired businesses into the Group.
You will have responsibility of overseeing the finances for the recently acquired companies.
My client is a Private Equity backed, high acquisitive business who have plans to double their turnover over the course of the next few years through organic growth and acquisitions.
- Gaining an understanding of each acquisitions - business modelling, opportunities, financial processes etc
- Develop KPIs in line with overall Group KPIs as well as relevant to the specific business units
- Identify what finance responsibilities can be transitioned to Head Office
- Work in conjunction with each business to prepare monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements
- Presentation of monthly results of all businesses to CFO
- Involvement in the preparation of forecasts, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow, for each of the businesses
- Regular tracking of performance versus budget and prior year
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Exposure to either a Transaction Services background or FP&A skillset would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage non-Finance colleagues
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills required
A competitive package working within a strong team of Finance professionals.