Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Officer for a public sector organisation. The role is initially temporary until the end of March 2021.
Our client is a public sector organisation in Nottingham city centre.
The Finance Officer's duties will be heavily focused around managing various budgets. Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Producing monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Supporting cost centre managers and budget holders
- Review the monthly management accounts with the cost centre managers and budget holders
- Support with delivering annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Carrying out various reconciliations
To apply for this position, you:
- must have experience of some of the above duties
- will have a proven track record of working in finance
- will be able to start the position within 1 week's notice
- will ideally be AAT Qualified, but qualified by experience candidates will be considered
This is initially a temporary position until the end of March 2021. The annual equivalent salary is between £27,741 and £29,577.