Audit Manager (top 10 firm)
As an Audit Manager in this large firm in the Thames Valley, you will work with owner-managed businesses, private-equity backed companies, a number of listed entities and large international groups.
This large accountancy firm can offer an excellent work / life balance. The office has good transport links and free office parking.
This large accountancy firm's Thames Valley & South region consists of over 90 Audit Specialists. The team covers a wide range of sectors and services clients including dynamic owner-managed businesses, private-equity backed companies, a number of listed entities and large international groups.
- Make quality second nature.
- Oversee audit teams; be a key point of contact to clients; assist audit partners in establishing audit approach; review audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- You will be a part of a dynamic commercial audit team.
- You will have the opportunity to take on wider department responsibilities, such as pitching for new work, recruitment or people management.
- You will have opportunities to develop yourself and others, driving your own development with the support of your people manager.
- Professional qualification: ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA
- At least two years post qualification experience in audit
- Experience of managing audits of a range of commercial companies
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102 preferred
- Experience of IFRS and/or US GAAP and auditing listed companies would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft package
- Salary c£55,000 plus profit share.
- Good work / life balance.
- Happy to look at flexible working options.