Payroll Coordinator -
Not-for-Profit organisation is looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join their Payroll Team on a permanent basis
As Payroll Clerk, so will be working in a small payroll team, which sits within the finance function. You will be working as part of a team to process monthly payrolls for c. 1,500 employees. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* inputting payroll information into the bespoke system and Excel
* liaising with line managers and employees to ensure the information in the system is correct
* checking information in the system is correct
* help employees with any payroll queries that they may have
You need to have experience within manual calculations for this role
Successful candidate will have experience in:
* Responsible for preparing and entering payroll data from start to finish for monthly Payroll.
* Administration of employee benefits including, pension company cars, healthcare, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
* Liaise with HR on payroll changes.
* Liaise with HMRC regarding any payroll queries.
* Assist with payroll reconciliations by resolving discrepancies.
* Provide clear, appropriate and prompt advice to staff in response to payroll or pension queries.
* Assist in the efficient administration of the organisation's pension schemes
Work from home initially