Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Candidates looking for full–time work will be interested in Robert Half Finance's Staff Accountant opportunity with an innovative Healthcare company. To flourish in this role, candidates will need to be highly capable of handling a challenging work environment with many components. To succeed in this Staff Accountant role, you will need to prepare journal entries, monthly and year–end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. In this role, you will perform internal reporting during the monthly close, participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. Based in the Deerfield Beach, Florida area, this role is a career–building, multi–faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. You might be our ideal candidate, if you are a detail–oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
– Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
– Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
– Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
– Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
– Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
– Produce journal entries and perform the month end close under minimal supervision
– In–depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
– Periodically maintain and reconcile journal entries
– Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
– Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
– Play a part in a variety of department–wide initiatives
– Assist with the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
– Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls. Also ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
– Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
– Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
– BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
– 3+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
– Expertise in Balance Sheet Reconciliation
– Comprehensive knowledge of bank reconciliations
– Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
– Self–starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
– Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
– Efficient in ERP systems
– Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
– Competent with spreadsheets and databases
– Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full–time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.