Strategy & Transactions (Restructuring) Manager - Financial Services Office (FSO) The Cayman Islands
EY, a global market leading professional services organization, with dynamic people in more than 150 countries, is committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of assurance, consulting, strategy & transaction, & tax services.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for the position of manager in our Strategy & Transactions practice in the Cayman Islands office.
Strategy & Transactions Manager – responsibilities and required experience:
- Manage restructuring, liquidation, insolvency and/or valuations engagements by defining the engagement scope, in consultation with the senior manager, associate partner/partner and execute it in compliance with the firm’s policies and communicate issues to project leaders
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and ensure that client work is of high quality; as part of this, you’ll anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Participate in business development initiatives and create a positive learning culture for junior team members to help them develop
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, ﬁnance, business, or a related ﬁeld
- An internationally recognized professional accounting certification, such as an ACA, CA, CPA or equivalent, or a service line relevant certification, such as a recognized insolvency qualification or an ASA, AM, CBV, CFA or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent relevant experience in a similar position with demonstrated career progression and leadership skills; prior experience working for a public accounting or professional services ﬁrm as well as experience in the ﬁnancial services industry is strongly preferred
The successful candidates must have an aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis, strong interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to work a flexible schedule as overtime and travel will be required, as well as a dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment.
EY, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.