Business Analysis, SrAssc
Who we are looking for:This is the Senior Associate role within Global Services Hangzhou responsible for leading the business adoption of DNAV tools as well as other automation opportunities across the Asia-pacific region to achieve efficiency improvement and better risk control.Why this role is important to us:The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.What you will be responsible for:As Fund Accounting & Administration, SrAssc, you will:
- Drive the implementation and adoption of new technology per agreed flight plans and ensure targets are achieved;
- Provides project management reporting on status, tracking and issues;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in the program;
- Coordinate regular stakeholder meetings to manage and communicate progress;
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of adoption barriers, bugs or issues with relevant teams;
- Devise and implement interim workaround solutions for identified gaps , document these gaps and formulate a plan to eliminate them in the future;
- For known and new barriers to adoption understand timeframe for resolution, and impacts to implementation timelines;
- Identify items requiring escalation and communicate to regional business lead / Steering committee;
- Manage technology training requirements, time frame and expectations. Refine training program as needed with business user feedback;
- Track all post technology adoption go-live action items and workaround solutions until closure;
- Drive the optimization of the operating model and capacity creation created by the adoption of new technology;
- Monitor adherence with the corporate compliance and risk management policies and controls within the team.
- 3+ year solid experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in English, both verbally and in writing, fluently;
- Good leadership, negotiation and analytical skills, proven experience in projects/programs, experience in change management would be advantageous;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and State Street internal systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.