Assistant Finance Manager
Leading Manufacturing business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Accountant who is looking to step into an Assistant Finance Manager role.
We are partnering with an international leading manufacturing business with sites all over the UK and Europe. A opportunity has arisen in their Milton Keynes site for an experienced Accountant to join and step into an Assistant Finance Manager role.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support reporting requirements
- Ensure that all accounts are reconciled monthly
- Ownership of the preparation and submission of VAT, EC Sales and ONS returns.
- Business Partnering, participate in budget monitoring meetings and variance analysis.
- Analyse and resolve any un-reconcilable items
- Reconciliation and reporting on factory accounts
- Support year-end accounts audit
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations & Provide variance analysis
- Maintain the fixed asset register
Assistant Finance Manager Requirements:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant
- Experience of management accounting essential
- Be confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ideally have experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
Whats on offer?
- Flexible working options
- On site parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Study support options