The HR and Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely administration and preparation of monthly payroll for Crown London. Reporting to the GMHR the role will be integral to delivering service excellence to all employees.
My client is a private gambling club based in the heart of Mayfair.
Key responsibilities for this Payroll Coordinator include:
- Pre payroll finalise auditing and error checking including checking employee timesheet submissions, identify errors and ensuring correct hours, rates and costing occur
- Calculation, checking and data entry related to payroll requests including new starters and leavers, employee changes, overtime, higher duties and cycle exceptions
- Calculation and processing of P45's, court orders, statutory payments and employee benefits and deductions e.g. cycle scheme
- Responsible for payroll data uploads and payrun finalise processes.
- Process end-to-end payroll
- Ensure payslips, regulatory submission, PAYE settlements and P11D returns are produced to deadlines
- Manage allocated pension schemes
- Manual pay adjustments and any overpayments
- Produce payroll reporting to assist with payroll accuracy and data audit.
- Resolve ad hoc payrun issues enabling the payroll team to complete the payrun process within agreed timeframes
- Resolution of payroll queries including, but not limited to: missing shifts, incorrect pay rates, overtime, back pay, annual leave, sick leave, time in lieu, employee deductions
- Liaise with employees and managers to verify and resolve payroll queries.
- Assist with ad hoc and annual activities (Annual Remuneration Review, statutory increases, Purchase Leave etc.).
- Annual Leave reconciliations
The successful candidate for this Payroll Coordinator role will:
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Demonstrated payroll experience including end-to-end payroll and pension processing
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products and Human Resource Information Systems
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional probity
- Qualification in Administration/Human Resources/Payroll (desirable)
On offer to the right Payroll Coordinator is:
- Central London location
- Competitive salary
- Excellent mix between Accountancy and HR