Accounts Payable Specialist with retail experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable specialist with retail experience to join our Finance team in central London. You will be the key business partner for all accounts payable queries and must be able to build good working relationships with wider business colleagues and suppliers.
Based in central London, this accountancy role will be working within an SME, within a team of 10 in finance.
They are looking for someone to start immediately.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable specialist with retail experience position are:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and supported by the Financial Accountant, this role will be responsible for
- Managing the documentation and payment of all purchase invoices
- Investigation and resolution of accounts payable queries
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Supporting business colleagues with understanding our accounts payable processes
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
It is essential that you will have an understanding of accounts payable processes.
In addition: be hard working, intuitive and adaptable; be a team player, personable and dynamic; have excellent excel and administration skills and have demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will be happy to work from home for the time being and then commute into central London when necessary.
For this accounts payable specialist position the benefits are as follows:
Work from home opportunities
Company events & social hours