£25,000 Accounts Payable Assistant (3 month contract)
This role, £25,000 Accounts Payable Assistant (3 month contract), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with at least 1 years experience to work for a well known Retail brand.
The position will began on a 3 month assignment and then has a high potential of being extended.
Candidates must be immediately available.
Our client, £25,000 Accounts Payable Assistant (3 month contract), are a well known and reputable Retailer based in the City of London near to Oxford Street.
They are specifically looking for an accounts payable assistant with at leas t1 years experience.
£25,000 is the maximum salary on offer
This role, £25,000 Accounts Payable Assistant (3 month contract) involves:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Investigating shipping invoice numbers and ensuring they are applied to the correct shipment
- High level of accuracy when entering the quantity of stock per shipment
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Working closely with accounts receivable
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing the payment run
- Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed
- Paid monthly
- Working from home
- Retail sector
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, £25,000 Accounts Payable Assistant (3 month contract), must:
1. Have at least 1 years AP experience
2. If you also have a retail background this is preferable but not desired
3. Strong excel - vlookups and pivot tables
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career looking to work in a fast paced environment.