Head of Finance - Fast growing VR tech company
- A newly created position for a Head of Finance to join this fast-growing virtual reality technology company
- Soho based role which will allow home working
- This exciting client is a collection of some of the world's best virtual reality creatives, technologists, developers and producers
- With their highly technical 360 productions, they are able to deliver incredible VR experiences for their audiences
- Users are able to get completely 'lost' in the content they are engaging with
- They have worked with some of the world's most iconic brands and agencies and their clients can include anything from Universities and government bodies, to corporations and start-ups
The role includes overseeing external and internal reporting, budgeting and controls with a broader operational remit of building out the finance and accounting team and implementing systems and processes to support business scale up.
● The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, respected leader with a proven track record in financial management.
● Proven experience of overseeing the finance function within an organization.
● Knowledge and experience in working with different accounting systems and implementation experience.
● Sound foundations in bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, and cash flow management.
● Experience in building teams and track record of people management.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, credible at all levels both within and outside the finance function.
● Highly organized with the ability to work towards deadline.
- Someone with experience working in small, growing companies
- Someone who is confident to deliver and report to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Someone who can implement systems or enhance them
- Someone who can introduce KPIs
- Someone who can recruit and develop a team
- Someone who can deal with their lenders
- Someone very capable with external and internal management reporting
- Someone with experience of fund raising or M&A
- Competitive basic salary £90-110k
- Potential for share options
- Discretionary bonus
- Home working
- 25 days annual leave + birthday