Accounts Payable Associate
This person will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage financial figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands–on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail