We are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance team in Fareham. As a member of the team you will play a vital part in helping the department to achieve its operational objectives and ensure the team delivers a high-quality service.
My client is global business with their UK head offices based in Fareham.
- Preparation and posting of adjustments into the SAP financial accounting system
- Supporting the business through premium and commission review and oversight
- Balance sheet reporting, analysis, reconciliations and control
- Support and analysis for Group financial reporting
- Help identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Support members of the team during the close process and both promote and be involved in cross training
- Assist in defining and building new reports in line with business needs
- Work closely with the offshore team
- Ensure tasks performed adhere to the control framework
- Studying for an accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA
- Understanding of financial reporting and the close process
An excellent salary and benefits package, including study support, bonus, generous pension and many others, is available to the successful candidate.