Great opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant that is looking for a role in which they can add value and grow with the company.
My client are a specialist manufacturing organisation with over 50 sites throughout Europe. They are going through an exciting growth period, tripling in size over the last three years and continuing to hit record number throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Delivering the key month end financial reporting requirements
- Analysing and preparing accruals for management accounts
-Posting revenue and Depreciation journals
- Calculating and posting Tax journals
- Preparing analytical reviews of the Balance Sheet and Cashflow for upward reporting
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Preparing Monthly Performance reports
- Ownership of the Balance sheet reconciliation process
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (would consider QBE with a wealth of manufacturing experience)
- Complex accounting experience
- Dynamic & self motivated
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Fantastic exposure in a niche growth market
- Additional benefits to be discussed upon registration