Classification: Sr. Accountant
Experienced accountants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible for Robert Half Management Resources's Senior Accountant position with an organization in the Brookville, Ohio area. A client that is thriving in the Manufacturing industry is looking to fill an immediate Senior Accountant position. They are ready to work with you! Swiftly apply for this position.
– Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
– Coordinate quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Build analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
– Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Assist with cash management and working capital
– Daily cash reporting, weekly cash forecasting, monthly bank reconciliation
– Monitor AR aging, approve supplier invoices
– Provide analysis for cost system
– 3+ years' experience with general accounting in manufacturing industry
– Experience with financial reporting, month end close, journal entries, cost accounting
– BA/BS in Accounting
– Knowledgeable of ERP systems, SAP or similiar
– Minimum 5–7 years of overall general accounting experience
– Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
– Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior–level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long–term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.