AR Team Lead - Vilnius, Lithuania
DANA Incorporated is a global leader in drivetrain and e-Propulsion systems. Dana employs more than 36,000 people who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, and with locations in 34 countries across six continents, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018. Having established a dynamic, high-performance culture, the company has been recognized globally as a top employer, with significant honors in Asia, India, Italy, Mexico, and the United States.
In 2019, Dana opened Finance Shared Services Center in Lithuania, Vilnius to support plants in Europe. We are expanding and looking for a great minds to join our growing finance organization.
THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (AR) TEAM LEAD ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for Accounts Receivable transactions in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements.
The Team Lead for Accounts Receivable reports to The Accounts Receivable Manager and leads the Accounts Receivable team, including workload allocation, scheduling and review of performed work, motivation, recruitment and other.
- Leads a team of 6-12 employees, recruits new employees if needed, takes care of their growth, performance, motivation and results
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Receivable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution
- Provides technical guidance and supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Dana Inc. of agreed policies and procedures by team members
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Receivable related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Receivable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable transaction processing
- Lead personnel including hiring, training, performance review and terminations
- Coordinate and review work of direct reports to ensure adherence to guidelines, policies and deadlines
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify areas for people development and conduct regular 1:1‘s
- Act as a banner of Dana‘s values and actively participate in building Vilnius SSC‘s identity within the organization and in Lithuania
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in the area of Accounting (Ideally in a SSC)
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment
- Proven willingness and strong motivation to work in people management area
- Work experience with ERP and typical other IT-tools
- Technical understanding of IT supported processes to increase process automation
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Acts as a role model by being a strong team-player
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people Strong focus on details by prioritizing topics based on aligned timeline
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively present concepts to cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, flexible team-player, ability to resolve conflict/disputes
- Able to be a team player and work in team atmosphere
- Excellent command of English written and spoken
- Flexible working time - no strict 8to5
- Possibility to work from anywhere
- 24 workdays per year of annual holidays
- +1 vacation for every year worked
- Health Insurance package
- Trainings (Rosseta Stone for language and others)
- International career opportunities
A People-Powered Organization
Our organization is built on a solid foundation of four pillars. We believe in being a good corporate citizen, continuous improvement, open communication, and honesty and integrity. Our foundational values support our vision and mission and drive our actions to remain a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies.