This role will be responsible for all financial aspects in compliance to the standard accounting practice, FRS and other statutory requirement. In addition, this person will also provide operational support to head of business and other operational personnel in daily operations and strategic planning.
Our client is the leading player in the chemical industry where they have footprint over the globe. On top of that, they have also strongly emphasis on the development of their employees. Having said so, due to the rapid growth of business in the current situation, they are in need of strong talent to join them especially in the SEA countries.
- Oversee the month end closing progress
- Prepare financial analysis and participate in strategic reviews and periodic assessments of business performance
- Manage finance planning and performance management processes and related financial decisions potentially including strategic plan and annual contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a manufacturing plant, plant cluster or hub
- Review statutory requirements and FRS in detail and compile impact on accounts for the company.
- Supervise and coach Finance team
- Providing operational support to the head of business and other operational personnel
- have min 5 years of managerial experience
- must have Professional Qualifications (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, ICAEW, or MIA)
- must be a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- has positive energy and optimistic
As a rewards, you will be:
- working in a dynamic environment that value employee's growth
- attractive remuneration and benefits
- potential opportunity for international assignment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018