Financial / Management Accountant
Our client is a family office that owns a sizeable and well-known private business along with a host of other interests. Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, their team enjoys a conveniently located, bright and modern office environment.
Their accounting team is led by a talented and personable CFO with a significant background working in the family office space. Working closely with the CFO, as Financial / Management Accountant, you will take responsibility for multiple family members’ interests and numerous entities and trusts.
As the Financial / Management Accountant your role will include (but not limited to):
- Working as a key financial “sounding board” to family members
- Preparation of the weekly management reports with a view to ensuring transparency around performance
- Monitoring and managing cash flow
- Budgeting and forecasting on income and expenditure
- Management of bank finance and banking relationships
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and tax matters
- Manage year end audit, financial statements and tax processes
- Managing BAS preparation and lodgment
In order to be considered for this Financial / Management Accountant opportunity, you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Experience working with a High Net Wealth Family Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively and confidently liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CPA / CA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Deadline driven, dedicated, detailed and results orientated
- Tax experience looked upon highly (companies, trusts, superfunds, charity foundation)
- Understanding of superfunds and the rules that govern them
- Understanding of use of trusts and companies in family groups
If you are keen to apply for this Financial / Management Accountant role, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5927 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.