Finance Business Partner
It will be in the FBPs remit to drive growth for this renown charity, making recommendations on investment analysis conducted by the finance team. The ideal candidate will be able to present their suggestions in a clear and concise manner to budget holders.
Recruiting a Finance Business Partner position for a renown non-profit organisation in Greater London. This established organisation needs a Finance Business Partner to contextualise the financial statements to budget holders and conduct variance analysis. This is an inclusive organisation that will welcome a team player to join their unified finance department
They will be responsible for:
- Producing management accounts
- Leading on month-end
- Involved in the preparation of the budget
- Organising regular meetings with budget holders
- Strategising with senior stakeholders on opportunities for growth
- Setting KPIs to drive improvements in performance
This is not an exhaustive list and successful candidate will need to adapt to the changing needs of the organisation.
This client is looking for a proactive, qualified accountant that will drive productivity and growth with the organisation. They will need:
- To be a fully qualified account (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA)
- To have proven experience in a management accounting role
- Experience communicating with stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- You must have worked in the not-for-profit sector before. It is beneficial if this experience was within the charity sector
- Proven adaptability
This is the ideal position for someone looking to test their technical capabilities and improve their skill set, in what is a challenging role.