Senior Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are partnering exclusively with a high growth logistics company based in Sutton (with a HQ in Slough) on a unique Finance Business Partner position, you will work with a variety of business leaders alongside senior finance professionals and will provide commercial analysis to ensure the business is continuously improving.
Rico provides comprehensive logistics services including supply chain and technology services to support a wide range of organisations across UK&I and Europe. Rico have continued to develop innovative ways to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and are still expanding both geographically and financially to this day. Rico work with a broad range of customers offering a complete range of logistics, field engineering and distribution and inventory management solutions. As one of the Times top 24, fastest-growing businesses, we believe that at Rico we are the perfectly placed partner to allow both the flexibility of a small business with the capability of a large organisation to help deliver solutions.
As a Finance Business Partner you will have four core objectives to achieve, firstly you will provide "best in class" analysis, you will also use this analysis to support strategic decision making across the business, meanwhile driving the business forward from a finance perspective. Other duties include:
- Provide high quality analysis and insights to maximise and shape growth and gross margin
- Robust business modelling reflecting accurate cost to serve metrics for compliant service pricing for new business opportunities and contract renewals
- Lead budget & Forecasting for separate divisions
- Compare and analyse depot P&Ls, identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Reconciliation of financial information from around the business
- Identify profit enhancement opportunities
- Ad hoc finance duties including working with the Controllership team on the implementation and testing of new processes, systems and controls as well as FP&A on central reporting
- Demonstrate a good understanding of overall divisional performance and financial results to Division and Group leadership
- Reporting on the Division's KPIs, including financial performance, variance analysis, margin analysis, cost control and forecasting
- Prepare weekly Flash analysis and monthly divisional reports and assist Division leadership with commentary and insights presentation to Group CEO and CFO
- Provide ad hoc reports and analytics as required
To be successful you will be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Qualified by experience), have a track record for partnering with non-finance stakeholders and have good attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent business culture, the chance to be mentored by an experienced finance professional and a competitive benefits package. alongside this, you will be joining a company that is going through a high growth phase which means you will become a core team member of a rapidly expanding business. This will provide you will a large amount of long term opportunities across the global business.